Straighter Teeth Without Metal or Wire
Want a new smile but don’t want to go through the hassle of getting wire braces? Invisalign could be the answer for you! Invisalign will straighten your teeth with the use of clear, removable plastic aligners that are virtually undetectable. Nobody will know that you’re wearing them!
• You can remove the trays for picture-taking and social events.
• You can eat any kind of food you want, since the trays can be removed before meals.
• The trays are clear, making them almost invisible while they’re being worn.
• The smooth plastic design means there are no sharp edges or wires to snag your lip or cut into your gums.
• They don’t require extensive and often painful band-fitting or wire-tightening.
• Each tray is customized to your mouth shape, so most patients can see results much more quickly.
"I started using Invisalign with Dr. Harris and the experience was nothing short of amazing. Dr. Harris's attention to detail is second to none and his staff are very friendly. Most importantly, he listened to my needs and adjusted the treatment accordingly. The results were better than expected." - Bita Mortazavi
The Invisalign Treatment Process
To begin your Invisalign treatment here in San Ramon, you’ll meet with Dr. Harris to take X-rays and photos of your teeth to compose digital 3D images for him to analyze. Based on these pictures, Dr. Harris develops a detailed plan for treating your teeth.
After we establish the plan that will work best for you, we create custom invisible liners made of a smooth BPH-free plastic that perfectly fit your mouth. These braces are designed to not cause gum and cheek irritation often found in wire braces.
You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, except for when you eat, drink, floss and brush. With every change of your Invisalign aligners, your teeth will move ever so slightly toward the end result. This process is repeated for anywhere between 9 to 15 months and 18 to 30 liners, depending on your needs.
If you're looking to have straighter teeth and a beautiful new smile, we can help. Give us a call today to schedule a consultataion (925) 557-7022.